How does a menstrual Cup work?
A menstrual cup is a reusable bell-shaped product made of medical grade silicone that is used to collect period blood.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it difficult to insert the Nari Yari Cup?
The sleek and slender design helps you to insert the cup easily. However it may take a cycle or two to learn how to insert the cup correctly.
- Can I sleep while wearing the Nari Yari cup?
Yes you can sleep while wearing the cup, as long as it is inserted well.
- Can I poop or pee while wearing the Nari Yari cup?
Yes, you can poop or pee while the cup is inside as the opening from where you bleed is different.
- Can I share my Nari Yari cup?
We do not recommend sharing the cup with anyone.
- Can I use the Nari Yari cup if I have an IUD fitted?
Research says use of menstrual cups does not increase the risk of IUD expulsion. However, we suggest you consult your gynecologist.
- Can I use the Nari Yari cup immediately after delivery?
The vagina may be sensitive after delivering a baby, we do not recommend the use of any menstrual cup.
- Can I swim wearing the Nari Yari cup?
Yes. You can swim, jog, and exercise while wearing the Nari Yari cup.
- Will the cup get lost inside my body?
No, the cup cannot get lost inside the body. However, for women with a high cervix the cup may move up a little. Please read the removal instructions in such cases.
For more information and support, message +91 93412 55690